Sheep Livestock Slats
- Durable, clean and more hygienic than conventional methods of bedding
- Proven method of reducing lameness
- Fast easy assembly
- Can reduce cost of labour and bedding
- Made from super tough polypropylene plastic
- High-tensile fibreglass support beams
- Maximum load bearing weight: 200kg
- Slats: 600mm x 600mm x 41mm / Weight 2.15kgs
- Beams: Length 2400mm / Height 120mm (5″) / Width 32mm
- Nationwide delivery available
- Please note we only sell these as a full set up, and do not supply just the plastic slat on its own.
- Reviews (0)
- Price Breakdown
Back in stock Summer 2024! Taking pre-orders now.
MDLs modular flooring system can provide cost savings, labour savings, and increased comfort for your stock.
Our slats are manufactured from high-quality polypropylene plastic, providing a hard-wearing and cost-effective solution to livestock housing.
For your total peace of mind, we’re now offering a 3-year warranty across all machines.
A Grant is now available for this product. (FETF224A) “Slatted floor inserts Plastic covers or inserts for the closing of slatted floor gaps in cattle housing. The covers should close 90% of the gap to prevent food and bedding entering slurry containment below but still allow liquid waste to drain. Inserts do not have to be used over the entire floor but should be used in specific areas dependent on the species eg feed and bedding areas.”
|Fibre Glass Beam||£19.00|