MDL Powerup Ltd – Returns Policy
Cancellation and returns
This policy does not apply to goods ordered by businesses which are exempt from the Distance Selling Regulations, or the following goods which are exempt from the right to cancel. Any items which have been custom made or altered from standard specifications as listed on our website.
For Trade and Business customers, please see section 8 in our Terms and Conditions
- You can cancel your contract at any time up to 14 days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail, fax or write to us. We are unable to accept cancellations by phone. Please refer to point 5.1 in our Terms and Conditions for items exempt from this term.
- You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
- If you cancel, you must return the goods within 7 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to us (or any other UK address specified by us), at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
- You may properly examine the goods for 14 days as you would do had you visited our showroom, however you may not return any goods that have been used, damaged or altered unless they are faulty. For exempt goods please see point 5.1. in our Terms and Conditions
- If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
- We will refund all monies paid to us by you excluding any postage / carriage within 30 days, less any costs due under this contract. Please see point 5.1 in our Terms and Conditions for exemptions.
- We reserve the right not to replace any item that has been fitted, as we will deem this acceptance of the goods.
- We will not be held liable for engineers fees or any other professional trades persons fees due to late, damaged or lost deliveries.
- We are not liable for any loss earnings due to late, incorrect or lost deliveries.
- We reserve the right to refuse replacements on any damaged items reported to us outside of two working days. Please refer to points: 4.10 and 4.11 in our Terms and Conditions This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights – for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
- Before any refund can be given we need the machine to be collected, inspected and assessed by one of our trained engineers in the workshop, to identify any issues/faults or misuse of the machine.