37 Ton Megga Splitter Pro Log Lift
The MDL Mega Splitter 37 Ton packs a massive splitting punch. Complete with 2 and 4 way splitting heads. It’s operated using a two handled control lever for safety. The 37 Ton splitter uses an oversized ram which gives awesome power to split even the larger knotty logs. Includes an end table to catch the split logs, alongside a hydraulic log lift to raise heavier lengths up, that may otherwise be too heavy to lift. No need for straining your back with this machine! We ship our machines with all components fully assembled, and filled with oil – All that’s required is for you to add fuel, and bolt on the tow hitch (4 bolts), which we remove for transportation so we don’t exceed the pallet length – This helps keep your shipping costs as low as possible.
- Reviews (1)
- Video of Machine Working
Key Features –
- Special 2-stage pump provides 7-8 second cycle rather than a typical 15 second cycle, saving time.
- Boasts the largest ram on the UK splitter market with oversized rod for massive strength.
- Large log lift table – Saves time, reduces handling and operator strain.
- Off-road towable, with larger wheels for stability.
- Two-handed control for safe operation.
- Includes slip-on 4-Way splitting head for efficient cutting – Splits logs into four instead of two.
- Large 50 litre hydraulic oil tank – This keeps the oil cooler for long-term reliable operation.
- Comes with adjustable split length tool to alter how far the ram travels which could half the time to split your logs.
- Full demonstration at our premises if required, and videos can be sent at request!
- 12 month warranty, (2 year engine warranty), with a money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied.
- Petrol (pull start) or Diesel (electric start) options available.
|Engine -||15HP Petrol Engine / 13HP Diesel Engine|
|Maximum Splitting Force -||37 Tons|
|Total Weight / Dimensions -||465KG/485KG. 287cm X 177cm X 122cm|
|Splitting -||2 and 4 Way Split|
|Maximum Splitting Length -||75 cm|
|Hydraulic oil Capacity-||50L|
|Oil cylinder diameter -||5 inch with 88.9mm piston rod|
|Travel time -||7-8 seconds|
|Pump -||22 GPM|