37 Ton Megga Split Log Lift
- Special 2-stage hydraulic pump provides an efficient <12 second cycle time
- Boasts the largest ram on the UK splitter market with oversized rod for massive strength
- Large hydraulic lift table reduces handling and operator strain
- Off-road towable, with larger wheels for extra stability
- Includes slip-on 4-Way splitting head for efficient processing (6 way now available)
- Petrol and Diesel options available
- 6 way head for kindling now available (Please see spare parts)
- Reviews (1)
- Video of Machine In Operation
Our flagship splitter…
Operated using a twin-handled control lever for safety, this splitter uses a huge oversized ram which gives awesome, effortless power to split even larger knotty logs.
This model incorporates a large hydraulic lifting table to raise pieces that may otherwise be too heavy to lift, reducing operator strain. This table doubles up as a convenient working platform to hold the pieces ready for splitting.
A log catching tray retains the split pieces to allow easy handling.
Supplied with slip-on 4-way splitting head, providing you the option to split logs into two or four pieces.
Electric start as standard.
Machines leave our workshop filled with oil, with all components fully assembled – All that’s required is for you to add fuel, and bolt on the tow hitch (4 bolts), which we remove for transportation so we don’t exceed the pallet length – This helps keep shipping costs as low as possible.
For your total peace of mind, we’re now offering a 3-year warranty across all machines.
|Engine||15HP Petrol Engine / 13.5HP Diesel Engine|
|Maximum Splitting Force||37 Tonnes|
|Total Weight / Dimensions||465KG/485KG 287cm X 177cm X 122cm|
|Splitting Options||2 and 4 Way Split (6 way available)|
|Maximum Splitting Length||75 cm|
|Hydraulic oil Capacity||50L|
|Hydraulic Cylinder||130mm with 90mm Rod|
|Travel time||7-8 Seconds|
|Cycle Time||<12 Seconds (complete full length stroke)|
|Pump||2-Stage 22 GPM|
|Lifting Table Capacity||90kg|