Powerup 15HP Chipper
- Powerful reliable 15hp engine backed up by 3 year warranty
- Drum rotor design automatically feeds in the material
- Reversible chromium blades ensure a long lifespan and clean cut
- Simple drum and blade access, reducing maintenance downtime
- Slim 95cm profile – Great for tight access
- Pedestrian handle for easy manoeuvring
- Arrives fully assembled & tested
16 in stock (can be backordered)
- Reviews (1)
- Video of Machine In Operation
Built on an extremely well-engineered, heavy duty chassis; great for pulling off-road, yet compact enough to allow access through narrow gateways and paths.
Ideal for arborists, land owners and gardeners.
Powered by its own independent engine for excellent portability.
Uses 2 hardened chromium blades on the rotor with 1 counter blade anvil on the chassis, creating great quality chips with minimal effort.
Double V belts ensure good power transfer and a cool running drive system for reliable performance and longevity.
Supplied with standard 50mm hitch draw bar (removable), with additional pedestrian handle for easy handling.
Safety features include safety bar and emergency stop button.
For your total peace of mind, we’re now offering a 3-year warranty across all machines.
|Engine type||15hp Petrol Loncin|
|Material Capacity||85mm Ø|
|Input Chute Aperture||340x420mm|
|Output Chute Height||140cm|
|Cutting System||2 Blades, 1 Anvil|
|Blade Material||Chromium CR12|
|Safety Switch||‘E’ stop and safety bar mechanism|
|Sawdust Measurement||Thickness >4mm|
|Dimensions (L*W*D)||1710mm x 915mm x 1715mm|