- AGL125 Verge Mower
- ATV ROLLER
This offer is perfect for land owners with paddocks and fields, to help keep the ground flat, neat and tidy.
Ideal for cutting verges, ditches, fields and facing off hedges, 90 Degree Tilt up 55-degree tilt down or can cut directly behind the tractor. CAT 1. Strong up-rated gear box, gives reliability and strength. New improved hardened forged Hammers. Gearbox filled with oil. Our AGL Mowers are fabricated to high standards.
The AGL range of Verge mowers are ideal for cleaning up verges and topping, with a capability to cut vertically and up to 55 degrees downwards. They can be used directly behind the tractor to top paddocks and fields. Ideal for the smaller tractors due to their lighter weight design than the AGF model. A truly versatile machine!Key Features-
- Hammer Flails – Cut a wide range of vegetation with the same strong durable blade.
- Off-set beyond the tractor – to cut verges and hedgerows with ease
- Tilt up and Down – Cut banks, ditches and hedge sides.
- Thick gauge steel – means the mower will cope with the rough working demands of agriculture and contracting.
- Powder coat finish – prevents rusting and keeps the machine looking great for the years to come.
- High Quality Bearings – Prevent downtime in the field
- Key Features-
- Standard towbar to fit any suitable vehicle,
- Heavy built framework,
- Easy access grease points to make life easy,
- An impressive 1.5 metre roll to cover more land at once,
- Repairs damaged ground,
- Pushes rocks/stones underground for a even finish and safer topping.