EFGC Side Shift Flail Mowers
- Heavy duty hammer flails as standard
- Counter bed knife so material is mulched as fine as possible for fast re-fertilisation
- Hydraulic offset adjustment allows easy control for cutting up to boundaries
- Large rear roller to give a clean finish and compress cuttings into the soil
- Easy external assess lubrication points for easy maintenance
- Multiple ‘V’ Belt drive for efficient power transfer
- High quality durable powder coated finish
- Open bonnet for easy access to the rotor
- Reviews (0)
- Video of Machine In Operation
Great value flail mower with a simple and robust design.
Fast replacing traditional topper mowers due to their compact design and improved mulching capability.
Suitable for paddocks, parks etc, and ideal for tackling dense overgrown areas.
Hydraulic offset control provides adjustment anywhere from centre position to full offset position, making things easy for general navigation and for mowing right up to boundaries.
Perfect for farmers, groundkeepers and small contractors.
50cm offset adjustment (60cm on 2.0m model).
For your total peace of mind, we’re now offering a 3-year warranty across all machines.