EFGC Side Shift Flail Mowers
These sturdy little mowers are one of most popular products, replacing the traditional topper mowers. An added advantage is they pick up any lying grass so leave a better finish, also mulching the grass so regrowth rate and self fertilisation is much better than conventional toppers. Offering the side shift makes this mower user friendly and easy to get close up to fence lines and hedge rows. Perfect for farmers, ground keepers and small contractors. (Medium – Heavy Duty.)
- Reviews (0)
- VIDEO OF MACHINE WORKING
- Hammer blades as standard
- Counter bed knife so material is mulched as fine as possible for Fast Re-fertilisation.
- Side Shift for good visibility and ease of use.
- Large rear roller to give a clean finish and to compress cuttings into the soil.
- Easy assess for lubrication – Bearings mounted on the outside means they are easy to lubricate and replace if ever damaged.
- 3 / 4 ‘V’ Belt drive – For maximum friction and Power Transfer to the flails.
- High quality powder coating – Prevents the onset of rust and gives a great look.
- Thick gauge steel makes this a robust long lasting machine.
- Open bonnet for easy access to the rotor.
- Three different sizes to suit your needs.
|Cutting width||Hammers||Belts||Pto||Min HP||Max HP||Width||Length||Height||KG|