BHM225 Backhoe / Backactor
The BHM225 is a great addition to the BHM range of backactors. Designed to replace the need for an expensive 1.5ton digger this backactor has a great digging depth of 2.25M/7ft5. Like it’s smaller siblings it has its own hydraulic system but creates an impressive 160 bar of pressure enabling 1.7tons of ripping force. The machine comes with a two free buckets, a strongly built machine that is ideal for digging ditches, founds, ponds etc. Fitted with double hydraulic valves to enables two movements at the same time, no need to plug into your tractor hydraulics as all MDL Backhoes have their own hydraulic tank and pump. All our backhoes come fully assembled, greased and filled with hydraulic oil, ready to work. Backhoes are an affordable and high quality alternative to a mini excavator, designed for heavy duty performance and uses a very powerful hydraulic system creating a great digging force.
Out of stock
- Reviews (1)
- Video of machine working
- Can stay mounted to your tractor when you drive on public roads.
- Does not cover any lights.
- Hydraulic stabilisers give the backhoe very compact transportation size.
- Designed for large tractors from 60HP upwards with CAT I linkage.
- Fitted with double hydraulic valves to enables two movements at the same time.
- Fitted with there own hydraulic tank and pump.
- Backhoes are an affordable and high quality alternative to a mini excavator.
- Easy to operate and are controlled by only two levers.
- Usage: Soil Working Machinery
- Transmission: Hydraulic
- Transmission Size: Large-Sized
- Bucket Width: 200, 300, 400, 500 or 700 mm (please check stock before ordering)
- Point Linkage: Cat-2
- Type: Crawler Excavator
- Drive Type: Tractor PTO
- Certification: CE approved
- Tractor Power: 60HP+
- Equipped with sturdy booms in order to give the operator greater visibility, swing arc to facilitate movement, optimised dimensions during transport, high standard of performance during digging.
- Designed to provide years of outstanding performance in difficult working conditions.
- Designed for maximum strength and durability.
- Built with high-quality steel with considerable digging forces.
- Clear visibility in the digging area.
- Comes with a Free Pto Shaft, and will be delivered full of oil.
|Min HP req||50|
|Total length||3300 mm|
|Digging depth||2250 mm|
|Support width||1700 mm|
|Height: max||3450 mm|
|Loading height: max||2300 mm|
|Swivel radius||180 degrees|
|Opening angle of bucket:||203 degrees|
|Bucket ripping force||1700 KG|
|PTO Speed req||540rpm|
|Hydraulic pressure||160 bar|
|Flow rate||40 L/min|
|Weight including oils||810 KG|