- Reviews (1)
- Specification and Dimensions
- Video of Machine Working
- Continuous roller design ensures better compaction, shape and density of each bale.
- Self-contained hydraulic systems (can be used on all tractors).
- Reliable and low maintenance binding system.
- Automatic trigger for twine binding.
The point mounting offers the following benefits:
- No unnecessary wear and tear during road transport.
- Easy turning in tight conditions.
- No possibility for damage to be caused when reserving
- Minimal force on pto shaft.
- Very low power requirement.
- Hassel free access to all moving parts and easy lubrication thanks to hinged doors.
- 3 bale density settings.
- 3 settings to determine the amount of twine used to bind the bale.
- System overload protection with shear bolts and a slip clutch.
- Audible signal for the start of the binding process, bales are water resistant and can be stored outside.
- A chain and sprocket drive system mean’s quiet operation and low maintenance.
|Pickup width||80 CM|
|Performance||BALES PER HOUR: 60 - 90|
|Tyre size||16 X 6.50 – 8-4PR|
|Hp requirements||25-50 HP|
|Bale size||61 X 70|