ATV120 Electric Start Flail Mower
The ATV120 flail mower was designed with land owners, farmers and contractors in mind. Designed to be used when power take off machines aren’t suitable or available it is suited to a variety of grassland jobs such as, cutting thistles, nettles, grass and such like. Paying particular attention to ease of maintenance to ensure longevity, easy grease bearing locations and a simple to use belt tensioning system ensures regular maintenance is as easy as possible. A quality machine at a realistic price.
Available on backorder
- Reviews (0)
- Video of Machine Working
- Rear mounted wheels – Cut right up to any border to reduce strimming times
- Patented independent rear wheel cage design – Cut on a gradient without having to go up it as wheel height can be differed on each side
- Easy bearing access – Bearings mounted on the outside of the machine mean that they are easy to lubricate and replace.
- Unique belt tensioning system – Allows belts to be changed fast and also maximises power transfer as no tensioner pulley is required.
- 3 Belt drive – Using 3 belts instead of 2 ensures maximum friction and power transfer.
- 6mm Thick Powder Coated Body – Ensures the mower is strong enough for the toughest of tasks and powder coat finish prevents any deck rust.
- Large Rear Roller – Stops scalping and distributes the mulch back under grass for fast refirtilisation.
- Power Command Controller – Allows you to stop and start the flails or kill the engine dead from the comfort of your ATV seat.
- Adjustable Offset- Adjust the offset from inline, partially off set to fully offset according to your towing vehicle.
- Flails to suit – Choose either ‘Y’ type flails for all round general purpose use or ‘Cup’ flails for a neat lawn like finish.
- Swivel ball hitch- Allows the machine to be towed by anything with a standard tow bar.
|Working width -||1.2m|
|Number of flails -||30 'Cup' or 60 'Y'|
|Belts -||3 x B1219 V belts|
|Cutting height -||10mm - 250mm|