AGF Heavy Duty Verge Mower
Offering all the benefits of a flail mower but with added versatility due their hydraulic system allowing the machine to be offset beyond the tractor and also to tilt vertical and downwards. This means grass verges, hedge sides and ditches can all be cut with ease but at the same time still being able to mow a field. This mower is perfectly suited to farm and contract work due to it’s high build quality. Using feedback from farmers and contractors we have created the perfect addition to your farm or contracting outfit. Fully HSE compliant with various safety features makes this a popular machine.
- Reviews (0)
- Video of Machine Working
- Hammer Flails – Cut a wide range of vegetation with the same strong durable blade.
- Fallen block hydraulic valve fitted.
- Oscillating bearing fitted in the rotor to avoid damage.
- Brake Back knuckle fitted.
- 15mm thickness plate.
- Off-set beyond the tractor – to cut verges and hedgerows with ease
- Tilt up and Down – Cut banks, ditches and hedge sides.
- Heightened bed – allows a high amount throughput of thick grass or such like
- Stationary knife bed – helps to mulch material as fine as possible to allow faster refirtilisation.
- Thick gauge steel – means the mower will cope with the rough working demands of agriculture and contracting.
- Powder coat finish – prevents rusting and keeps the machine looking great for the years to come.
- Routed hydraulic system as standard to prevent hoses snagging, catching and breaking.
- Heavy duty steel plates are welded internally in to the head stock.
- High Quality Bearings – Prevent downtime in the field
- Hydraulic fail safe device – Stops any damage being caused to machine and operator should a pipe be cut and keeps the machine HSE compliant
|Number of drive belts||4||4|
|PTO power required||55+HP||70+HP|
|Number of Hammers||26||32|
|Working Efficiency||1.5-3.9 acre/hour||1.8-4.8 acre/hour|