37 Ton Megga Split Log Lift
- Special 2-stage hydraulic pump provides an efficient <12 second cycle time
- Now fitted with a foldable jockey wheel to make manoeuvring the machine extremely easy
- Boasts the largest ram on the UK splitter market with oversized rod for massive strength
- Large hydraulic lift table reduces handling and operator strain
- Off-road towable, with larger wheels for extra stability
- A 30mm splitting wedge suitable for any type of log
- Includes slip-on 4-Way splitting head for efficient processing
- 6 way head for kindling now available (Please see spare parts)
- Loncin Petrol and Diesel options available, Plus a Briggs & Stratton option now available
- Reviews (2)
- Video of Machine In Operation
Introducing our premier Splitter, a pinnacle of power and precision designed for optimal performance.
Now fitted with a foldable jockey wheel to make manoeuvring the machine extremely easy, plus the machine is crafted with a twin-handled control lever prioritizing safety, this machine boasts an oversized ram that effortlessly splits even the most robust and knotted logs.
Equipped with a robust hydraulic lifting table, this model not only alleviates operator strain by handling weighty logs but also doubles as a convenient platform for prepping logs pre-split.
A thoughtfully integrated log catching tray ensures easy handling by neatly retaining split pieces, while the slip-on 4-way splitting head offers flexibility in creating two or four pieces from logs.
Featuring an electric start as a standard, our machines arrive from our workshop pre-filled with oil and fully assembled – You’ll only need to add fuel and simply bolt on the towing bar (with just 4 bolts), a consideration made to optimize shipping costs without compromising quality.
To further elevate your confidence in our product, we’re proud to offer a comprehensive 3-Year Warranty*, ensuring your complete peace of mind.
Loncin Petrol Engine / Loncin Diesel Engine / Briggs & Stratton Petrol Engine
Maximum Splitting Force
|Hydraulic oil Capacity
|130mm with 90mm Rod
<12 Seconds (complete full-length stroke)
|2-Stage 22 GPM
|Maximum Splitting Length
|2 & 4 Way Split (6 Way also Available)
|Lifting Table Capacity
|Petrol 465kg / Diesel 485kg
Length 287cm / Width 177cm / Height 122cm